The purpose of the Before, After School, and Summer Enrichment (BASE) Programs is to provide safe, quality, affordable childcare in a school setting. Whereby each individual child is enriched with various experiences that are conducive to their academic, social, and physical development. These self-supporting programs are offered to any child enrolled in an Adams Twelve Five Star Elementary School. Special needs children are welcome and any appropriate modifications will be provided if possible. All BASE programs are licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services. All programs strictly adhere to State and School District policies and procedures. For families needing financial assistance, the Adams County Department of Social Services may provide assistance for those who qualify.
Adams 12 Five Star Schools Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) Programs serve elementary students beginning at 5 years of age. BASE is an extracurricular, optional, fee-based program. Space is limited and BASE Programs frequently have a list of families waiting for an opportunity to enroll in BASE. Students in the BASE Program engage in a wide variety of activities and choices providing students with opportunities to create, learn and grow through arts, physical activity and academic enrichment activities during out of school time. All BASE activities allow students opportunities critical to their social emotional development. For more information about our school's BASE Program contact the BASE Site Director at #720-972-8791 or click here. For more information about our district BASE Programs click here.
- Prairie Hills School Cafeteria (Parking is available in back of the school.)
Hours of Operation
- Before School Program - 6:30am - 7:30 am
- After School Program (M,T,Th,F) - 2:30pm - 6:00pm
- Early Release Days (Wed) - 1:15pm - 600pm
- Full Day - 6:30am - 6:00pm
Summer 2019 Intent forms will be accepted March 5, 2019 during BASE hours, Limited spots available.
Fall registration 2019-2020 School Year
Rates, Registration deadlines to be Announced.
- Before School Program - Daily: $12.00/child
- After School Program - Daily: $24.00/child
- Before & After School Program - Daily: N/A
- Full Day Program - $40.00/child
- Before School Program - Weekly Monday through Friday $30/child
- After School Program -Weekly Monday through Friday $70/child
- Before and After School Program - Weekly Monday through Friday $90/child
Annual Registration Fees for 2018-2019 School Year Non-Refundable
- Fall - $50.00/child
- Summer - $100.00/child See attached letter for rates.
Deposits for 2018-2019 School Year equal to 1 week's attendance per child
For information please call 720-972-8791 or email Tone.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fees and deposits are due at the time of registration
- Fees may be paid in the form of a check, money order, or cashier's check made payable to Prairie Hills BASE. NO CASH
- BASE director must meet with all registrants prior to start date.
- New registration for B.A.S.E will be by appointment only (see contact information below)
For more information please email Tone.email@example.com, BASE Program Director or call 720-972-8791.