The purpose of the Before, After School, and Summer Enrichment (BASE) Programs is to provide safe, quality, affordable childcare in a school setting. Whereby each individual child is enriched with various experiences that are conducive to their academic, social, and physical development. These self-supporting programs are offered to any child enrolled in an Adams Twelve Five Star Elementary School. Special needs children are welcome and any appropriate modifications will be provided if possible. All BASE programs are licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services. All programs strictly adhere to State and School District policies and procedures. For families needing financial assistance, the Adams County Department of Social Services may provide assistance for those who qualify.Adams 12 Five Star Schools Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) Programs serve elementary students beginning at 5 years of age. BASE is an extracurricular, optional, fee-based program. Space is limited and BASE Programs frequently have a list of families waiting for an opportunity to enroll in BASE. Students in the BASE Program engage in a wide variety of activities and choices providing students with opportunities to create, learn and grow through arts, physical activity and academic enrichment activities during out of school time. All BASE activities allow students opportunities critical to their social emotional development. For more information about our school's BASE Program contact the BASE Site Director at #720-972-8791 or click here. For more information about our district BASE Programs click here.
- Prairie Hills School Cafeteria (Parking is available in back of the school.)
Hours of Operation
- Before School Program - 6:30am - 7:30 am
- After School Program (M,T,Th,F) - 2:30pm - 6:00pm
- Early Release Days (Wed) - 1:15pm - 600pm
- Full Day - 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Summer 2018 now Full
- Fall registration 2018-2019 School Year
-Registration For families currently attending Prairie Hills BASE full time ONLY may register beginning May 1, 2018 from 6:30 am to 8 am and 2 pm to 6 pm Monday through Friday!
- -Registration for current BASE families form other locations who want full time ONLY may register May 7-9, 2018 from 6:30 am to 8 am and 2 pm to 6 pm Monday through Friday!
-Intent forms for any existing BASE family requesting part time options Monday, Wednesday & Friday OR Tuesday and Thursday will be accepted May 10 & 11, 2018 if available.-Non existing families can turn in intent forms May 16-25, 2018 providing space is available.
- Families who complete and submit Interest forms after the cut-off date May 25 will not be included in the lottery on June 4, 2018.- In the event of a lottery notifications would be sent out June 4, 2018.
-Registration and Collection of Intent forms for fall 2018 -2019 School year will close on May 26, 2018!
Rates 2018-2019 School Year
- Before School Program - Daily: $12.00/child
- After School Program - Daily: $24.00/child
- Before & After School Program - Daily: N/A
- Full Day Program - $40.00/child
- Before School Program - Weekly Monday through Friday $30/child
- After School Program -Weekly Monday through Friday $70/child
- Before and After School Program - Weekly Monday through Friday $90/child
Annual Registration Fees for 2018-2019 School Year Non-Refundable
- Fall - $50.00/child
- Summer - $75.00/child See attached letter for rates.
Deposits for 2018-2019 School Year equal to 1 week's attendance per child
For information please call 720-972-8791 or email Tone.email@example.com
- Registration fees and deposits are due at the time of registration
- Fees may be paid in the form of a check, money order, or cashier's check made payable to Prairie Hills BASE. NO CASH
- BASE director must meet with all registrants prior to start date.
- New registration for B.A.S.E will be by appointment only (see contact information below)
For more information please email Tone.firstname.lastname@example.org, BASE Program Director or call 720-972-8791.