Prairie Hills has many programs and staff members that help each child succeed.
Here are some of our programs and services that help ensure success for every student:
- Outstanding Library Program that supports students' literacy development and quest for life-long learning
- English Language Learner (ELL) support
- Speech/Language support
- Advanced Academic and Gifted Services
- Individual Education Plans
- Social Worker and Psychologist
- Learning Specialists
- Occupational Therapist
- Dedicated Paraprofessionals
Support services vary based upon individual identified student needs.