Overview of Available Support
Prairie Hills has many programs and staff members that help each child succeed.
Here are some of our programs and services that help ensure success for every student:
- Outstanding Library Program that supports students' literacy development and quest for life-long learning
- English Language Learner (ELL) support
- Speech/Language support
- Advanced Academic and Gifted Services
- Individual Education Plans
- Social Worker and Psychologist
- Learning Specialists
- Occupational Therapist
- Dedicated Paraprofessionals
Support services vary based upon individual identified student needs.