Apply Now for Free and Reduced Benefits
Free and reduced benefits help families and your school.
Families are encouraged to apply for free and reduced benefits for the upcoming school year. By applying for free and reduced benefits families receive assistance and they help your child's school too.
Here's how. By applying:
- Your child’s school can receive additional funding to enhance the educational experience for all students.
- School fees can be waived or reduced. These include athletic fees, course fees and activity and field trip fees tied to curriculum.
- Students in grades 9-12 can receive assistance with post-graduation planning, scholarships, state and national testing (including SAT, ACT, Advanced
Placement and International Baccalaureate), and post-secondary enrollment.
- Families can qualify for additional resources, such as medical, food and
- Families can receive support with community services, such as internet, gym memberships, passes to museums and cultural events.
Families must reapply for free and reduced benefits each new school year. You will receive your eligibility letter in the mail or by email. United States citizenship or immigration status is not a condition of eligibility for free and reduced benefits.
Questions or for a paper application, contact email@example.com or (720) 972-4195
- High School
- Middle School